The BOC Launches at Grey London
With the support of Grey London, last night we launched The Business of Creativity; a non profit organisation providing business education and support to creative artists.
The launch saw 120 young creatives from all corners of London (and even Birmingham) gather for an introduction to navigating life as a freelancer. Among our guest panelists were Grey Senior Producer Claire Ramasamy, Intellectual Property Solicitor at Briffa, Claire Shomade, and Freelance Photographer Lauren Maccabbee.
They offered some incredible insight on how to navigate what can be a tricky meeting of creativity and business. Our ambition is for this to be the first event of many that will empower young creatives to master business.
Thanks to the panellists who got involved and gave up their time.
- Claire Ramasamy, Senior Producer @ GREY LONDON
- Nadya Persaud, Executive Producer & Directors Rep @ LUTI Media
- Claire Shomade, Intellectual Property Solicitor @ Briffa
- Rudy Melo, Designer & Art Director
- Lauren Maccabee, Photographer
- Jack Alexander, Photographer & Senior Writer @ Fstoppers.com